Classes are due to restart on April 21st/22nd/23rd but obviously it may be necessary to cancel classes for the duration. Hamblin Hall (Tuesday classes) have stated that they will be closed til the end of June 2020
I am looking at options of live streaming classes via Whats app or Zoom so that you can continue your Pilates at home. There will also be additional podcasts available. I will be emailing everyone with options. ‘
Please adhere to these protocols inorder to minimize the spread of Covid 19/Coronavirus. It is vital that we all take responsibility for reducing the risks for ourselves and everyone we come into contact with.
Covid 19/Coronavirus general protocols:-
- If you have returned from anywhere where there are people who have tested positive for the virus, please let me know and do not attend class for two weeks ( two consecutive classes) Your space will be reserved.
- If you feel unwell with symptoms of headache, fever, dry cough, cold or flu-like symptoms, please do not attend class until you are fully recovered. Your space will be reserved.
- If you have had contact with anyone who is being tested please do not attend class until you have had the test result and it is negative. Your space will be reserved.
- If you have had contact with anyone who has Coronavirus then please do not attend class for two weeks. Your space will be reserved.
- If you, or anyone you have close contact with, is medically vunerable please consider not attending classes for the duration. Your space will be reserved.
Individual sessions will be arranged in lieu of class payments made
Protocol when attending classes
- Please do not hug / kiss or shake hands! This will be a sad loss of showing the friendship and compassion that we have for each other I know. Instead maybe use the ‘Namaste’ greeting from Hinduism which means ‘I bow to the divine in you’ and is a respectful and loving greeting. Place the hands together in prayer position and do a slight head nod or bow. It is commonly used in Yoga!
- If you cough or sneeze, please do so into a clean tissue or into your elbow trying to try to minimize the spread of the droplets. Bin the tissue and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer gel
- Please wash your hands just before leaving home and immediately you arrive at class, or use antibacterial hand sanitizer.
Soap and (hot) water is the best option, washing your hands thoroughly for 20 secs
Use a paper towel to open the door to leave the toilet facilities.
The door handles to enter and leave the class room will be wiped with Milton sterilising solution between classes.
Hand cream will be provided for your use after washing your hands. Geranium and orange Neals Yard remedies or Nivea/E45
- Please wash your hands / use antibacterial hand sanitizer on leaving class or immediately when you get home.
- Please bring a hand towel/ flannel or folded pillowcase for use to cover the head cushion. Please feel free to also bring a bath towel for use on the mat
- After each class I will spray each mat with Milton sterilising solution. I will provide each of you with a clean flannel and then please use the flannel to wipe down the mat. I will collect the flannels and take them home to put though a hot wash and tumble dry procedure ready for use the following week.
- The purple stretchbands will be soaked in Milton sterilising solution weekly. Please feel free to bring your own stretch band. I am happy to give you one if you haven’t already got one.